PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY
Purpose of processing (purpose and legal basis)
PERIGORD FOOD BOX (Individual Company Tony SAUTIER), headquartered at FANLAC (24290) 274 impasse de la Ferelie, has an online sales website. This site makes it possible to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used to:
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- Carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertisements by email to our customers who have not objected to it or who have accepted it:
- On products similar to the ones they ordered.
- On other products offered by the company.
Legal basis for processing
- Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (see article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely promote our products to our customers.
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on other products offered by the Individual Company: the legal basis of the processing is consent (Cf. article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the postal and electronic communications code.
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer.
- Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to payment of invoices (payments, unpaid bills, discounts), product returns.
- Data relating to means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
- PERIGORD FOOD BOX customer and billing services are recipients of all categories of data.
- Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
Data retention period
- Data necessary for order management and invoicing: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty actions and prospecting: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by PERIGORD FOOD BOX; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
- Data concerning opposition lists to be received from prospecting : three (3) years.
- If you no longer wish to receive advertising from PERIGORD FOOD BOX (exercise of the right to object or withdraw consent already given), contact us by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can access, rectify or delete data concerning you. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (See the cnil.fr site for more information on your rights).
- To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our DPO.
- Contact our DPO electronically: email@example.com.
- Contact our DPO by post:
The data protection officer
PERIGORD FOOD BOX
274 impasse de la Ferelie
- If you consider, after having contacted the company PERIGORD FOOD BOX, that your “Computing and Freedoms” rights have not been respected, you can send a complaint online to the CNIL.